Monday, July 30, 2007

Tagged

Whoever thought about this idea and introduced it to rest of blogville is one.........Let me reserve my comments. Thanks to Kissyfur for passing the buck to me. After reading Petesmama's blog what with "bugaroli"? Yap its indeed hard to keep some of those nitty gritty things to ourselves. First the rules:

1. We have to post the rules here

2. Players have to post 8 random facts/habits(who thought about this) about themselves on the blog.

3. Players then have to tag 8 other unfortunate sods and get them to do that same

4. The 8 get listed and informed to read my blog and the trend continues.

I asked my colleagues how best they could describe me and one had the guts to say that she needed a whole day to think. She has the nerve.

Anyways here goes......

POSER - mbu the first time I walked into the office, I cat walked and asked this guy where the manager was, he told me that the boss was not in but will be in shortly. Dude offered me a seat and I refused. I told him that I preferred to stand and walk around. From then I am a local Poser. Looking back, I was so nervous that I could not think of sitting.

UNPREDICTABLE This is indeed true. Its just me.


DARING: yap, I like to dare certain things of course on impulse and see the outcome of it.

FASHION MODEL. am not joking..yes model, the likes Naomi Campbell, but that was once upon a time when I was still portable and didn't have the current love handles.

SOFT SPOKEN: However loud I may try to be I just can't be loud. But when you step on me I can get shockingly loud.

GOOD PERSON: Especially to those who know me and those who genuinely need help.

HARDCORE: This one has been given to me by my notorious colleagues again. Sincerely I do not know what they mean.

Finally but not least very CLEAN and ORGANIZED PERSON.

Phew! finally my list is over... I will pick on the following blog mates, dunno their real names but here goes: Mywordsonly, Dennoz(Countryboy), 27thcomrade(thought he had been tagged but), Dee, 200coin, Zack, Hotttstufff, Nisicolin, Rolex.


Enjoy!

6 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

Now I see my assumption that everyone of my blog tights was tagged was wrong. X-(

Good person? Keep that a secret ... someone may go broke and remember ... ;o)

Aseu said...

27th Comrade, I picked on the people I rarely receive comments from. But I have amended my list. Check it out. :-)

kissyfur said...

hmmm, the catwalk! funny we used to imitate the way you walk everyday just for laughs. But you know me i didnt mean nothing by it. hehehe

leos child said...

daring didnt strike me given your blog,so how daring have you been am into juicy details those i like.

Quillonpaper said...

Thanks for the tag...now what if (just what if...) there's somebody out here lurking in this web (it is a web, isn't it?) of blogs and collecting personal information about each one that they'd use to make a psychological analysis of the bloggers, wouldn't that be interesting? Personally, I don't have a problem with that...my problem arises when that analysis falls into the wrong hands!! Thanks for the tag Aseu, 'ts my first time here, explains the 'rare commenting' you're telling someone there about. Interesting blog -hope to visit more often.

Unknown said...

Alright, almost a month since you tagged me, Love Handles, and my reponse will be up shortly; I assure you... before its a month!

And how come you never talked about the evil alter-ego who hisses violently at men?

I just heard it said in these corridors we all traverse...

Thanks, though.