Wednesday, April 18, 2007

to quit or not to quit

My friend and colleague has just quit her job and I am here thinking what the hell am I still thinking to make up my mind too?? Something in my head is screaming quit quit quit and QUIT NOW!! But when I begin to think rationally I say to myself, as long as you are ok and no one bothers you, just work until something worthwhile comes up.

So far this is the third person quitting in a space of less than two months...it is always the right people quitting what about the wrong ones.. Well if they entered through back doors and not on merit, do you really expect them to quit? Not for the world gal! as for ma pals who have quit Bravo to y'all and the sky is the limit..I say!Its best wishes from us. You go gals!!!

As for the rest of us who are still pondering the unpondable(does this word exist), we are still stuck where we dont wannabe but tough luck what to do? Hopefully by my next few publishes I will have finally decide to do the unthinkable - QUIT from this ****hole!

1 comment:

kissyfur said...

The decision is always eclipsed and leaves you with mixed feelings.
But very redeeming at the same time.It will hit u like a light bulb.