Friday, April 27, 2007

It was blogg, now there's WordPress!

I am just getting the hang of this blogging and then a new thing comes my way!
Why oh why? This information evolution is just a little bit too fast for me.

Some of my friends have never heard of blogging. Yes, they are so much a part of this world but not the blogging world. The sound of it is fake. Sounds like bogging if the 'l' is not pronounced.

One friend of mine said that blogging is time wasting.....Little does she know. Mbu its for the younger generation. Younger generation right but what about computers, galfriend? Wake up!!

Anyway I dare not mention wordpress....it will be well over and beyond them.

I am so excited! I just cant hide it! I know I know I want you- Wordpress. I am confused between the two. Should I stick to the devil I have just known or move with the tide to wordpress? I do not want to be left behind in this information age craze. I just got here and need to make a statement now.

However, Wordpress? Watch this space


3 comments:

Baz said...

Leave blogger. Come to the dark side. Wordpress will treat you right. Blogger don't love you.

And what do you mean younger generation? Us old guys can't blog?

Aseu said...

Baz, Of course we can blog I meantthose who are young at heart...anyway I need to be psyched up for wordpress. Give me time.

Cheri said...

I'm giving blogger one last chance. The day I fail to upload any pics....or fail to comment on some blogs, I'ma drop him like I did my ex.

For real.