Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Weight loss therapy

Yap I have finally made up my mind and am going for a weight loss programme...Forget Atkins, Weight watchers and all those detailed programmes of how much food you should eat and what kind of food. This one is one of its own. Watch this space.
It (the programme) was suggested to me by a colleague who says it works wonders. Sisters out there, watch this space for updates. I cannot mention my actual weight right now, but it is way above average. Obese? No! But if am not careful I may be heading there. My catwalk has changed to wobbly wobbly instead of the actual strutting, thus I believe this proggie will put me back in shape.
It is a simple dose. Three tablespoons are enough of it. But, there is always a but, I need to remain at home for 2 days for the sake of going to the "Jill". Yap dios(sp). It does not sound healthy but it simply drains the fat from the body.I hear. But it's up to the person going through the programme to decide how much weight to lose. I am a little bit skeptical but will inform you after the programme.
So here goes, wish me luck.
Ladies, stand by for feedback.

4 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

Please, Aseu, please. I beg. DO NOT LOSE WEIGHT!

Because I believe I am not the only guy who is like me, and I don't believe that the idea that beauty = fat (in these climes) is a result of cheap brain-washing, like the opposite thin = cute. It is a result of male preferences.

I like my women fat. The bigger the better. :o) And so do most men in these climes. Please don't cut no weight. We love you like that. :o)

As an aside: see this. :o(

Anonymous said...

Sister pass on the prog after. I need helep

kissyfur said...

I hope u is on leave, otherwise the endless shit breaks may get disturbing for th people who work with you.
Now Comrade you are 1 in a million and we cant all have you. so dont even listen to him.

Anonymous said...

Best weight loss advice ever: read the front page of Bukedde just before every meal. Nothing will go in ... or stay in. It's working for me.