Wednesday, February 21, 2007

An Intro..

Hey welcome to the Flash light...
Why call it the flashlight? Is it some kindda of funky name? Does it attract any attention and whose attention should it attract? Well, I had never had a blog and this is going to be the first of so many.. What name was I to give it, so that people can read and send in some comments? I wondered. Some suggestions are welcome.
I thought of how to put it, the flash light or the flashlight or may be just "flashlight". What do you think?
Anyway, the flashlight came into being.. What will it be about? I myself do not know but mainly my daily experiences and what I think I should share with my audience. What say you all? The embarracing moments, funny moments and so on. So sit back relax and enjoy the blog..for any comments do not hesitate to respond.
Just don't hit that button
Enjoy :-)

No comments: